Kitchen Renovations Sydney
Kitchen Designer Based on Sydney's Northern Beaches
Form follows function
When planning a kitchen renovation it is firstly a spacial planning exercise. It’s important to look at the structural limitations before concept layouts can be made for your new house design & kitchen renovation. Once the space is planned by a kitchen designer you can start to develop elevations & visualize details with a selection of materials.
This cramped, cluttered beach house kitchen transformed into a beautiful open plan area. The kitchen now flows through to a beautiful alfresco rear deck. A perfect space for large family gatherings, intimate family dinners or a snack on the run.
- 2 x wall ovens created a practical cooks kitchen.
- Generous storage solutions include Le-mans corner unit, pull-out pantry & bi-fold frosted glass lift-up cupboards.
- A clear glass window splashback allows additional natural light into the space.
- A coastal palette compliments the families indoor outdoor alfresco style living. Warm veneer timbers, frosted glass, crisp whites & subtle sea greens.
- The overall design creates a relaxing contemporary open plan space.