What To Expect
Design Service Initial Consultation
The design service begins with measuring up, sketching & photographing each space to determine existing layouts, services & structural limitations.
Together we will establish a design brief, scope of works, budget & timetable based on your requirements.
Preliminary concept designs will be presented as per the design brief. The specification list will be discussed including fixtures & fittings. Designs may be developed based on any questions that arise.
The presentation of 3D Computer visuals will really help with choosing colour combinations, flooring materials & finishes. Various options will be presented.
The final design package will include plans & a set of working AutoCAD A3 drawings. You will also receive a final specification list to assist in obtaining building quotes.
Design Management Services
- Provision of Mechanical Plan or Structural Plan if required.
- Sending of documentation & plans to Cabinet Makers for quotes.
- Assistance with selecting a Trade Contractor.
- Meetings with Cabinet Makers.
- Site visits for installation.
Contact Helen to arrange your initial consultation.