French Provincial Kitchen
Traditional Yet Elegant French Kitchen Design
The couple have a large gorgeous extended family from grandchildren to grandparent’s who often get together for large family gatherings.
The brief for the new French Provincial kitchen design was to create a state of the art functional cooks kitchen located adjacent to a casual dining area & connected to a formal dining room via a sliding panel. The French kitchen design was to have an abundance of storage, lots of bench space & an island bench for casual snacks or a place for a quiet coffee to be able to take advantage of the long reef view!
This simple yet elegant French Provincial kitchen renovation compliments the casual Hampton style living area with the large farmhouse dining table, fireplace & linen sofas.
- The French Provincial style kitchen is richly detailed with traditional French style corbels, fluting, capping, ornate door profiles, glass wall cabinets & a mantlepiece above the cooktop.
- Large windows allow natural light to flow in.
- Understated large glass pendants provide task light & style.
- Variety of appliances & induction cooktop provides ease of cooking for large family meals.
- Large island bench with ornate fluting posts creates a casual snack area for grandchildren.
- Open shelving at the end of the island bench allow for wicker baskets & cookbooks to be on display.
- Integrated French door fridge offers clean lines of cabinetry.
- Generous pantry has large soft close drawers below with setback shelves above.
- Chrome cup pulls & knobs add a touch of luxury & creates visual highlights.
- Rustic timber topped stools & large farmhouse dining table add to the atmosphere.
- The traditional French style palette uses a combination of elegant whites, timber, glass & a marble inspired benchtop.