Unique Small Kitchen Design
Country Kitchen Renovations
I love the design & find it a really functional area. I wanted to incorporate some vintage pieces of furniture, which I had bought a number of years ago, into the design. Cathy, Avalon
There are many ways to maximise a small kitchen space with clever design. The use of new windows & skylights can add natural light & help to create a light airy open space. Benchtops can double as breakfast bars & high cabinetry adds extra storage space. Each small kitchen design is unique to the space available & is only limited by your imagination.
This small kitchen transformed into a “Country farmhouse”, a true country kitchen renovation.
- Vintage pieces of furniture connected with new cabinetry.
- Floating shelves display favourite items.
- The kitchen bench with Caesarstone benchtop, drawers & wheels was restored to create a movable island bench to allow flexibility within the small kitchen design.
- Shaker cabinet doors, subway tiles & vintage knobs create timeless aesthetic.
- Storage solutions include a pull-out pantry, tall wall to ceiling cabinets & a corner unit.
- Space opened up for flow to beautiful outside terrace.
- A strong beautiful blue colour completed the country kitchen renovation.
Cabinetry by Luke Geercke
Photography by Miao Long