Bespoke Kitchen Designer Sydney
Experienced Kitchen Planner
As an experienced kitchen designer I like to understand how a family use the space before I customise the design to suit their lifestyle. Helen Baumann
A great kitchen designer plans a kitchen that compliments the natural flow of your family home. The kitchen design should also allow for easy entertaining. The kitchen is the heart of the family home where people eat & drink, talk & celebrate.
A successful kitchen design should firstly be practical to work in with well positioned work zones for preparation, cleaning, cooking & storage. A kitchen also needs to reflect the personality of the home owner.
The kitchen renovation featured below was a 2016 KBDi Designer Awards Finalist in the Medium NSW Kitchen Design category.
The dated, dark & cluttered kitchen was transformed into a new functional, child friendly kitchen with well-positioned preparation & cooking areas, generous storage & a very original modern look.
- A horizontal bi-fold window replaced two existing sash windows to provide access to an outdoor servery and natural sunlight to enter the kitchen.
- French glass doors allowed access to the outside deck. The glass doors increased light & airflow through the kitchen.
- Open shelving added convenience for everyday use & allowed for favourite pieces to be displayed.
- A carefully hidden roller blind & roll down flyscreen created privacy & climate control.
- A calm organic palette was created with a natural material selection. Two-tone timber grain cabinetry & a splashback of Craquelur finish mosaic tile – that shimmers in the sunlight.